Tutorial Series:Optical response
In this series of linked tutorials we will show how to use TDDFT to calculate the optical absorption of molecules using different methods implemented in Octopus. These tutorials assume that you are already familiar with using Octopus. If that is not the case, start first with the Octopus basics tutorials.
- Lesson 1: Optical spectra from time-propagation
- Lesson 2: Convergence of the optical spectra
- Lesson 3: Optical spectra from Casida
- Lesson 4: Optical spectra from Sternheimer
- Lesson 5: Triplet excitations
- Lesson 6: Use of symmetries in optical spectra from time-propagation