Videoconference meeting autumn 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This meeting will take place the 22 September at 18:00 CEST.
Topics to discuss
- Development and new developers: We currently have a mess of people working on the code with different levels of participation.
- Developer database?
- Use pull requests?
- Gitlab access levels?
- The git migration.
- Buildbot status.
- Domain migration: octopus-code.org
- Multiple-systems support: modify the code to be able to model several subsystems simultaneously.
- Changes to the parser to define sections/groups
- Changes to the unit system
- Remove UnitsInput mode
- Put all units explicitly,
- Or give the option of giving units?
- What to do with UnitsOut?
- Status of frozen, as always.
- Non-cubic cell basis conventions (Cartesian vs lattice vectors)
- Arranging future meetings.